Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of cellular therapies designed to reverse disease. We are developing first-in-class cell therapy products based on the finely tuned mechanisms for self-repair that exist in the human body. Our technology leverages and enables these mechanisms in the form of specific cells, using formulations and modes of delivery unique to each medical indication.
- CD34+ cell therapy platform yielding a multi-product development pipeline with 2 clinical programs having regenerative medicine “breakthrough” designation
- Proprietary field-leading technology in lucrative global indications backed by a strong IP portfolio
- Multiple potential value creating events in the next 12-24 months based on milestones across the pipeline
- Strong balance sheet; ~$112 million in cash & investments (3/31/2021) with no debt and cash runway projected to fund operations for several years
- Seasoned management with noteworthy domain expertise along with big pharma and emerging biotech experience