Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the development of cellular therapies designed to reverse disease. We are developing first-in-class cell therapy products based on the finely tuned mechanisms for self-repair that exist in the human body. Our technology leverages and enables these mechanisms in the form of specific cells, using formulations and modes of delivery unique to each medical indication.
- Nasdaq-listed with a focused mid-late-stage clinical development pipeline and a promising preclinical platform
- Stable finances: ~$76 million cash & investments as of 9/15/22; no debt
- Proprietary field-leading technology in underserved global indications backed by a strong IP portfolio
- Platform technology “validated” by strong existing partnerships with potential for many others
- Multiple potential value creating data and business development events projected in the next 12-24 months
- Seasoned management with domain expertise along with big pharma and emerging pharma experience